Wednesday 4 September 2019

Music recflection with Mal

Words we have learnt in music like:

Minim.
Crocket.
Biley.
Wrest.
Quaver.
Dotted Minims.
Pa.
Grandpa.

We also learned a bit of reading notes we also learned a bit about drums even though we played on the buckets but we still got the drum sticks. Mohamad and I really liked drums. Mohamad also like tapping the buckets with thi drum sticks. Mohamad and I really liked doing the beats and because it was our first at music lessons it was really fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is tamati and I'm from Room 22. I'v also done an music less (thats short for lesson) I have only learnt only Billy,rest,pa,and grandpa. GOODBYE 👋👋👋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tatami for your comment. Have you heard of a semiquaver? And it is four beats and I learnt the same thing.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.